- When making multiple methods with using same method’s name
- Parameter has to be different
- When trying to edit parent class’ method.
- Method name and parameter has to be same
- @override is not necessary, but better to write.
- It is better to write @override before the method.
- Compiler will check error when you make mistake while overriding such as misspelling method name.
- Otherwise you won’t know whether you made a mistake, and also you will get unexpected behavior
- Readabilty both for other developers and for you
Overloading: In same class, make same named methods with different return type or parameter.
Overriding: Redefining parent’s method. One of Polymorphism which is characteristic of object oriented programming .