FDMA (Frequency Division Multiple Access)
- Vary frequencies for each user.
- If number of users increases, it becomes complicated.
TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access)
- Using same frequency, divide into many time slots.
- Allocating different time slot for each user.
- They can speak only when their turns.
CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access)
- Each pair communicates in different languages.
- The mobile and base station are able to distinguish between signals transmitted simultaneously over the same frequency allocation.